Benefits of Syncing your Catalog:
- You can display the shop tab on your profile.
- As well, pinners can find and shop your products organically.
- You become eligible to run catalog sales campaigns.
Are you a perfect fit for syncing your Pinterest catalog?
If you’re on Shopify then yes. If not, you will have to update your catalog manually which means if a product goes on sale for example, your catalog won’t record it.
Get your Pinterest catalog Accepted
- A claimed website.
- A Pinterest Business account.
- Your site needs to have an easy to find shipping policy, refund policy, and contact details.
- You mustn’t have plagiarism on your site.
- Lastly, you should also have meta descriptions and product IDs.
You’ve tried following all their requirements but your catalog is just not getting accepted.
- See the issue written out as to why your catalog is not getting accepted and fix it.
- You have to submit an appeal.
- Additionally, you might have to submit another appeal.
- You can contact the Pinterest Help Center to let them know and ask them to troubleshoot.
Looking for a Pinterest Ads Cheat Sheet Code? Download it here to help your ROAS Boosting Pinterest Ad Strategy