How we spent $10k/DAY on Pinterest Ads:
- Each campaign started with a higher daily budget such as $100/day.
- We ramped up budget by 30% twice a week for 3 months.
- We launched as many campaign types as possible:
- Conversions TOF (top of funnel) interest only
- Conversions TOF keywords only
- Conversions TOF actalike
- Conversions TOF interest only with video content only
- Catalog sales prospecting campaign
- Dynamic retargeting catalog sales campaign
- Conversions retargeting email list only
- Conversions retargeting all other audiences
- Note: we duplicated all the campaigns and launched them in a different country (you can duplicate targeting across campaigns if the location is different in each).
- We didn’t launch any campaigns for brand awareness or traffic because we needed to get sales in all campaigns. However, if your client doesn’t mind having a few unprofitable campaigns and requires you to spend a lot daily, then those campaign types are options too. The last campaign type you can launch is a video views campaign.
- We monitored ROAS (return on ad spend) and tried to have it stay above 5 the entire time.
There you have it! That’s how we spent $10k/DAY on Pinterest Ads.