AI for Pin Descriptions
Lately, my team has been testing out writing pin descriptions with Chat GPT. This has not only accelerated our workflow, but it’s also helping us avoid any spelling errors! Not to mention that the AI tool produces really well-written descriptions.
That being said, it does take some work to feed the AI the correct prompt. Here’s how you can use Chat GPT to write pin descriptions:
- Start by brainstorming keywords related to your pin. These could be related to the topic of your pin, the benefits of your product, or the emotions you want to convey. For example, if you are creating a pin for a recipe, you might brainstorm keywords such as “easy dinner ideas,” “family-friendly meals,” or “quick and healthy recipes.”
- Next, feed it this writing prompt and insert the correct keywords and brand name:
- Write a pinterest description that is 450 characters with a call to action in the first sentence to visit the site of this brand: (insert brand name) and include these keywords: (insert at least 6 keywords). Don’t include hashtags.
- Edit your description as needed.
- Add your well-written, SEO-friendly pin description to your Pinterest pin and watch the engagement on your account increase!
Remember to keep your descriptions easy to read, with clear messaging that accurately reflects the content of your pin.
I hope this helps you to create more effective pin descriptions and grow your Pinterest presence. Happy pinning!