As the holiday season approaches, businesses must start thinking about their advertising strategy to make the most of the festive season. Pinterest, one of the largest social media platforms, is a great channel to promote products and services during the holidays. With over 400 million active users, Pinterest provides businesses with a vast audience to reach and engage with. However, creating a successful Pinterest ad strategy requires careful planning and execution. In this blog post, we will discuss how to prepare your Pinterest ad strategy for the holidays, including tips on ad format, targeting, and creative elements to help you maximize your advertising ROI during the holiday season.
How to prepare your Pinterest Ad Strategy for the Holidays:
- Make sure your catalog is approved and syncing
- Secure that verified merchant blue tick if you haven’t already
- Start advertising now – brands who start advertising early on Pinterest see a 30% increase in sales come the holidays
- Start with a $50/day advertising budget.
- Collect trends to use on creatives or as keywords in ads for your business that relate to the holidays.
- Prepare your Pinterest Ad creatives to be holiday focused.
- Don’t stop advertising in December. Pivot instead for the new year!
There you go! That’s how you prepare your Pinterest ad strategy for the holidays!
Wondering how to use UTM codes to track sales more on a last click model on Pinterest? Check out this video: Video on How to Add UTM codes to Pinterest Ads.