Pinterest is one of the most popular social media platforms for businesses and individuals looking to promote their products, services, or content. With over 450 million active users worldwide, it provides a vast audience for businesses of all sizes to reach potential customers. As the new year begins, it’s essential to start planning your Pinterest advertising strategy. In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of planning Pinterest ads for the new year. You will learn tips on setting goals, creating compelling ad content, and targeting the right audience. Whether you’re a seasoned Pinterest advertiser or new to the platform, these tips will help you create successful ad campaigns that drive traffic and boost sales in 2023.
Tips for Creating Pinterest Ads for the New Year
- Start advertising end of December
- Creatives and text overlays should play off of the Pinterest moment “new year new you”. Creatives should inspire pinners to reach their New Year’s resolutions and goals!
- Do your keyword research in your niche on Pinterest for the new year. Utilize those trending searches in the descriptions of your ads and on the creatives themselves
- Another moment you can play off of is the season! Winter – any advertiser with winter-focused products can definitely make more money on Pinterest. As a home decor product, for example, you can inspire pinners to elevate their winter home or make it feel more cozy. As a winter clothing brand, you can encourage shopping for your products before they sell out.
- Raise spending in January. The competition on the platform is much lower, which means you can dominate the market more easily by raising advertising budgets.